In-Charge, Department of Pulmonary Medicine
- MBBS, DNB (Respiratory Diseases), PDF (Pulmonology) from CMC, Vellore
- Interstitial lung disease
- Sleep disordered breathing
- Therapeutic Broncoscopy
- Allergy and Asthma
- Lung Cancer
- Smoking Cessation
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Dr. Satyajit Acharya is apt in Flexible Bronchoscopy : Fiber-optic and video bronchoscopy, Diagnostic bronchoscopy, Brochoscopic intubation, Foreign body removal, Bronchoscopic CPAP titration for traceomalacia, Blind and USG guided diagnostic & therapeutic pleural aspiration & pleural biopsy, ICU bronchoscopy, Lung Ultrasound, Ultrasound guided lung mass biopsy etc. He has special academic interests in Diffuse parenchymal lung disease, Sleep disorder breathing, Therapeutic bronchoscopy, Pulmonary Rehabilitation & smoking cessation. He has also presented Poster in Conferences and also received merit awards for oral paper presentation & posters.
Awards & Recognition:
- Dr Hans Kumar Gold medal for Best Research Award RASPULMOCON, 2019 Jaipur.
- First Place in Oral Paper Presentation for Post Graduate RASPULMOCON, 2019 Jaipur.
- Best Orator Award At National Level Torrent Young Scholar Award (TYSA 2018 ) Ahmadabad.
- Third Place in National level Quiz in Respiratory Disease for Post Graduate, Napcon 2017, Kolkata.
- First Place in State level NCCP Oral Paper Presentation for Post Graduate, RASPULMOCON 2017Ajmer.