Department of Vascular & Interventional Radiology
Designation- Associate Consultant,
Department of Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Educational Qualifications- MBBS(Utkal University)
FVIR (Fellow Vascular and Interventional Radiology)
- Ultrasound and CT-guided drainage.
- Ultrasound and CT-guided biopsy.
- Transjugular Liver Biopsy (TJLB).
- Percutaneous Transhepatic Biliary Drainage (PTBD) with/without Biliary Stenting.
- Percutaneous Cholecystotomy.
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy (PCN) with/without DJ Stenting.
- IVC Filter Deployment.
- Mechanical Thrombectomy (Deep Vein Thrombosis).
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Stenting.
- Vascular Embolisation.
- Varicose Veins Ablation.
- Solid Tumors Radiofrequency and Microwave Ablation.
- Transarterial Chemoembolisation (TACE) in Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Transarterial Radioembolisation (TARE) in Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS).
- Direct Intrahepatic Portocaval Shunt (DIPS).
Top of Form
Dr. Sambit Kumar Pattanayak has had a brilliant academic career and has also been at the forefront of his field since the very beginning. Dr. Pattanayak has expertise in various complex procedures of interventional radiology, including Ultrasound and CT-guided drainage, Ultrasound and CT-guided biopsy, Percutaneous Transhepatic Biliary Drainage, Solid Tumors Radiofrequency and Microwave Ablation, and many more. In addition to that, Dr. Pattanayak has several papers published to his name that have brilliantly contributed to the studies of Interventional Radiology.
Top of Form
- Nodal Staging of CA Gallbladder and Its Biopsy Relevance in (European Journal of Radiology)
- Characterisation of Solid Hepatic Tumors
- Characterisation of Neck Lesions
The effect of Transabdominal Ultrasound-Guided Transjugular Portal Venous puncture on radiation exposure in the establishment of a Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt