MBBS (MKCG ,BERHAMPUR),
M.S in GENERAL SURGERY (SCB,CUTTACK),
M.Ch. in UROLOGY (NIMS,HYDERABAD)
- Endourology, Laser Surgery (RIRS)
- PCNL, Mini PCNL, Supine PCNL
- Reconstructive- Urology
- Advance Uro-Laproscopy (Lap. Radical Prostatectomy & Radical cystectomy)
- Renal Transplant &Vascular Access
Dr Jitendra Kumar Barad, Associate Consultant- Urology, Sum Ultimate Medicare has a excellent academic career with working experience of more than 5 years. He completed his MBBS from MKCG, Berhampur & MS (General Surgery) from SCB Medical College & Hospital, Cuttack. Dr Barad completed his M.Ch in Urology from NIMS, Hyderabad. He is a certified Renal transplant Surgeon from NIMS, Hyderabad. Dr Barad does all kind of laparoscopic surgeries including laparoscopic kidney cancer, prostate cancer and bladder cancer surgery & Lap. Donor nephrectomy.
- WINNER OF ALL INDIA URO-ONCOLOGY QUIZ 2020.
- Idiopathic Granulomatous Mastitis: A Clinical Puzzle in Breast Lump Cases.case report, Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2017 Jun, Vol-11(6): PD14-PD15.
- Intrascrotal Muscular Myxoma – A Case Report. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2017 Feb, Vol-11(2): PD04-PD05.
- RPR (Red Cell Distribution Width to Platelet Ratio): As a Prognostic Marker in Acute Pancreatitis. Original Article, Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2019 Jun, Vol-13(6): PC05-PC08.
- Predictive factors for improvement of international prostatic symptom score for patients following transurethral resection of prostate.original research paper,PARIPEX-indian journal of research,vol-8,issue-2,feb 2019.
- Retrospective analysis of outcome of live donor renal transplant cases done in our institute– Paper presentation at 30th annual conference of SOGUS AP & Telengana 2018.
- Urothelial cancer in a patient with clinical diagnosis of thimble bladder-Moderate Paper Presentation at 30th annual conference ofsogus ap and telangana 2018.