MD (BHU), FPIRO (TMH, Mumbai), FAROI (UK), ESMO (Euro)
Fellow Radiosurgery & Oncology (Sheffield NHS, UK) Consultant & HoD Department of Radiation Oncology, SUM Ultimate Medicare
- Radiosurgery (SRS, SABR, SBRT, FSRT)
- High Precision Radiation Therapy (IGRT & IMRT)
- 3D-Conformal Radiation Therapy (3D-CRT)
- Organ & Function Preserving Brachytherapy(Interstitial, SurfaceMould, Intraluminal &Intracavitary)
- Special Radiation Therapy Procedures ( TSET, TBI, Extra-Corporeal Radiation Therapy)
Dr. Chira Ranjan Khadanga, Consultant Radiation Oncology, SUM Ultimate Medicare, has completed his Doctor of Medicine (MD) from Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi. He has worked at the renowned Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH, Mumbai), and earned his clinical knowledge, skill & experience working in various departments like Neuro-Oncology, Head & Neck Oncology, Thoracic Oncology, Gynaecology-Oncology, Paediatric & Heamato-Oncology, etc. He has extensive hands-on experience with the latest radiation treatment procedures including Stereotactic Radio-Surgery (SRS) of the brain, lung, liver, vertebra, IGRT-IMRT, 3D Conformal Radiation Therapy, Organ & Function preserving Brachytherapy of uterine-cervix, esophagus, tongue, sarcoma, etc.
Awards & Recognition
- Dr. Chira Ranjan Khadanga, who has several publications in various peer-reviewed indexed international journals ( IJROBP, AJO, IJMPO, JMP, JMSR, IOSR-JDMS, JCO, Radiotherapy & Oncology, etc), has also authored a chapter in the book ‘Evidence-Based Management of Cancers in India’, published by Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH), Mumbai.
- He has also presented an original research paper at the European Society of Therapeutic Radiology & Oncology (ESTRO), Barcelona, Spain in 2014
- He has been awarded the ‘’Neil-Joseph Fellowship’’ at the National conference (AROICON), Jaipur 2011, best paper presentation at AROICON, Nagpur 2014, and Overseas Fellowship at AROICON, Trivandrum 2018.
- Besides, he has also participated in several cancer awareness programs, cancer screening camps, and cancer treatment & rehabilitation programs in the community area.