Critical care medicine, is a medical specialty that deals with seriously or critically ill patients who have, are at risk of, or are recovering from conditions that may be life-threatening. It includes providing life support, invasive monitoring techniques, resuscitation, and end-of-life care. Doctors in this specialty are often called intensive care physicians, critical care physicians or intensivists.
- 104 bedded ICU with separate Medical, Surgical, NEURO, Cardio, PICU,NICU ,HDU present.
- Bed side Ultrasound, CRRT facility.
- HFNC, ECMO facility for ARDS patients with dedicated team of clinicians and Intensivists.
- Ongoing Critical Care Courses for Intensivists like -IDCCM, CTCCM, DNB courses
- All types of critical cases like Polytrauma, Poisioning, sepsis, Onco surgical cases being treated successfully.
- Round the clock senior Intensivist coverage in ICU.